Paul is an attorney in the firm’s Transactional Practice Group with an emphasis on business formation, contract drafting and negotiation, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, capital raises, and mergers and acquisitions.
In his work, he counsels companies of all sizes ranging from start-ups to seasoned organizations with extensive operating histories. Paul is licensed to practice law in both California and the District of Columbia.
Prior to joining CMPR, Paul was an associate at Rimon, P.C., where he was a member of the firm’s Cannabis and Industrial Hemp Practice Group, as well as the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group. In his former role, he helped clients in the cannabis and hemp space with their regulatory compliance and transactional needs, while also assisting with mergers and acquisitions ranging from $1,000,000 to $220,000,000.
- Member, California State Bar
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- Member, Sonoma County Bar Association
- Bachelor of Science (Political Science), Arizona State University 2009
- Juris Doctor, Loyola Law School Los Angeles, 2016