Prior to joining Carle, Mackie, Power & Ross, Linda served a dual role as the real estate business leader and in-house counsel for a publicly traded cosmetic company. In that role, building from an early career in investment banking and finance, Linda advised executive leadership and business stakeholders on a wide variety of business matters ranging from retail real estate development and portfolio optimization to business operations, risk management and organizational redesign.
Linda’s solid and broad range of substantive legal skills were developed over a 14-year career at the San Francisco office of Manatt Phelps & Phillips where she represented clients across industries and gained expertise in sophisticated real estate transactions, M&A, financing, capital formation and complex commercial transactions.
Linda is a multi-disciplined service provider with experience across industries and specialties and brings the unique skill of novel combinations of business insight and legal risk management.
Linda practices in the firm’s transaction group and is a member of the Food and Beverage Group.
- Volunteer, Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco (2006-2018)
- Sonoma County Bar Association, Member
- The San Francisco Bar Association, Member
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Southern Methodist University, 1985
- Juris Doctor, School of Law, University of San Francisco, 1998