Jeremy practices in the firm’s Food and Alcoholic Beverage Group with an emphasis on business formation, business growth, the purchase and sale of companies, and alcoholic beverage compliance. In his work, he counsels various companies, including many in the food, beer, wine, cider, and spirits sector. He assists in developing plans for growth, re-organization, and purchase and acquisition of other businesses or land. Jeremy has helped both start-ups and seasoned companies raise capital to start operations or increase production and sales as well as navigate the regulations imposed by the ABC and TTB.
Prior to joining CMPR, Jeremy practiced law in Sonoma County for 3 years, and before pursuing his career in law, taught high school for eight years. He also taught sea kayaking, leading guided tours in Southern Maine. As an amateur winemaker and brewer, Jeremy has a keen awareness of the happenings in the alcoholic beverage industry, and of all processes involved.
- State Bar of California
- Member, Sonoma County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Santa Rosa Metro Chamber (2015-2023)
- Board of Directors, Chair, Santa Rosa Metro Chamber (2022)
- Leadership Santa Rosa Class XXVI graduate
- Steering Committee Chair, Leadership Santa Rosa (2015-2019)
- Board of Directors, Active 20–30 Club of Santa Rosa No. 50
- Board of Directors, Healdsburg Animal Shelter
- Steering Committee, Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Virginia, 1994
- Juris Doctorate, Santa Clara University, 2005